You must read the Guidelines and Conditions of Entry before submitting photos into the Hot Shots Photography Competition.
1. The subject or location needs to be from the NorthernTerritory. For example:
2. Digital entries only (8 megapixel cameras or higher, or film scanned to 20 MB).
3. Each image must be submitted in two formats:
4. There are two prize categories:
5. Small images are to be named “Photographer’s Surname_Initial_Imagetitle_ SMALL.jpg” for example, “Smith J Crowd Shot SMALL.jpg”
6. Large images are to be named "Photographer’s Surname_Initial_Imagetitle_ LARGE.jpg” for example, “Smith J Crowd Shot LARGE.jpg ”
7. Works can be from any year but not previously submitted in the Hot Shots competition.
8. Up to 6 images per person may be submitted.
1. Hot Shots is open to all current residents of the Northern Territory.
2. Entries must arrive at MusicNT offices Darwin or Alice Springs or PO Box 4016 Darwin NT 0801 by 5pm on Friday 2nd June 2017. Late entries will not be accepted.
3. Entries will not be returned.
4. The submitted images will be used for the selection of exhibition works.
5. MusicNT will notify all successful prize winners.
6. MusicNT pays for the printing of the works and these prints remain the property of MusicNT. Copyright is retained by the photographer.
7. All entrants who submit to “Hot Shots Competition 2016” agree to have their work publicly exhibited, at all MusicNT exhibition events and used for promotional purposes and available to view online.
8. MusicNT will exercise all reasonable care with the entries but will not be responsible for any loss or damage while in its custody.
9. By entering the competition you confirm that you are the creator and owner of the work and that you have the permission of the subject to be exhibited.
10.The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry to the competition is free.
12. Entrants may enter up to 6 images.
13. All entrants must agree to meet the file size and naming requirements.